How should partners remain relevant amid a fast-evolving market? Ingram Micro Cloud has some ideas.
By pushing more analytic capabilities where data is collected, organisations are achieving greater responsiveness and efficiency. Here are three edge analytics success stories.
It’s a big breakthrough in wireless connectivity, but don’t let MU-MIMO’s limitations catch you off guard. Here are 10 ways to get up to speed on MU-MIMO Wi-Fi.
Universal generics would allow Java type variables to range over primitive and reference types, making it easier to extend or reuse code across different types.
The NUCLEUS:13 vulnerabilities can allow remote code execution or denial of service attacks. Billions of devices could be affected.
- Meta and Microsoft move to tie Workplace and Teams closer together
- Infratil makes a killing on CDC investment
- Cisco's ThousandEyes can peer into SaaS performance
- Qrious delivers the insights guiding Zespri's massive kiwifuit harvest
- How post-merger Poly is driving partners into unified communications’ next wave
- Nutanix’s Jacob Pereira zips to Zoom
- APAC cloud services spending breaks records
- Microsoft’s Pyjion compiler for Python reaches 1.0
- BusyBox flaws highlight need for consistent IoT updates
- Judge forces Apple to make major App Store changes within weeks
- 'Not achieved': all-of-government IaaS and TaaS miss service targets
- Cisco evolves towards cross-architectural specialisations
- ComCom recommends independence to create a 'one-stop-shop' for telco complaints
- Assessing vendors operating at the edge gateway
Recent capital expenditure reports show that the hyperscalers’ spending brings new meaning to ‘pay to play.’
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.